Here are five reasons why sellers should stage their homes before selling.
In a seller’s market, is it worthwhile for sellers to spend all that money on staging their homes? You might say that your house is going to sell regardless, and that’s true, for the most part. However, staging your home is categorically worth your while, and today we’ll discuss why that is:
1. All luxury listings are staged before they sell. If you can, why not make your home look up-market? Staging will help your home shine.
2. Staging helps buyers visualize your space much better. That, in turn, helps them form a stronger emotional attachment to your property.
3. Properties that are staged sell faster and for more money. Not staging your home actually helps your competition.
4. 99% of buyers look at listing photos before viewing a property. If your photos are professional-grade, they can show how inviting your space is and encourage them to visit in person. We use drone technology to take overhead photos, which further helps potential buyers understand the home’s layout and location. We also use 3D home tours, which can help buyers understand how a house is organized.
5. Staging helps you relax. Once you’ve staged, it means you’ve done everything you possibly can to sell your home as quickly as possible and for the best price, so you don’t have to worry as much.
We work with all these elements to get you the very best outcome for your home sale. If you have any questions or would like us to show you how we help our clients get top dollar, give us a call or send us an email. We’d love to hear from you.